Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 May 2012

What I've Been Working On

Recently I have been working on a couple things when I have had some time to myself, which hasn't been much lately, but I'm loving my new job.

My friend, Cassidy of The Wooden Cemetery approached me about making her a new banner. This is what I came up with, and also check out her blog, she's a real cute indie girl and once summer starts I'm sure she'll have lots of awesome fashion photos up. 



I had my second photoshoot of the season a couple of days ago and this is one of my favorites that I have edited so far. She's absolutely stunning and the shoot was a complete success!


Hopefully I will have a couple more up for this shoot and there will be wedding photos to come in the next couple of weeks! 

Stay Happy! 

1 comment: