My goals back in April were :
- Getting My Daily Life Organized - I feel I've done a pretty good job getting myself organized, although I have been slacking off since I haven't been filling in much at work, but I do have to give myself credit for keeping on track with the things that I need to get done. I just haven't been writing it down.
- Get a Job - check! I do have a job, it hasn't started yet, because we still have to get approved, but I do have the position and I am on call until it starts up!
- Lost More Weight - complete fail on this one. I haven't been good at all! I have been kicking myself in the ass for this one, I have basically just stayed within the same couple of pounds and this needs to stop. I've been trying to get out and do more, I've been doing lots of lawn work and what not, but overall I've been pretty "cozy." I would like to add that I have a boyfriend that can eat whatever the hell he wants and not gain a pound and it rubs off on me because I like to eat think that I can eat that way too, but I can't at all. So I've asked for support from him and I need to get my weightloss brain back in gear!
- Finish Clearing A Space For The ChickenCoop and Garnden - This I accomplished, but then we decided that both of these things are going to have to be on hold until next year. Which I wasn't too please about, but time and money had to go into other projects, which is understandable.
- Finish Preparing For Wedding #1 - Check and Cleared, the wedding was great.
- Finish Archiving - Made some progress, but far from finished, I still will be archiving in 2013...it's never ending.
- Buy A Prom Dress - Check! along with shoes, jewelry and a new hair do.
A couple other things that I got accomplished were : Getting Mayor (our rabbit) moved down here, moved Justin down here, made a difference in the yard!, fenced in and cleared a path to the rhubarb patch, and kept up on my daily and weekly things to do.
From the past couple of days these are things I documented
|My BioBro's Graduation Party! Congrats Jackson!! See you on the red carpet for prom!|
|Yard work! about 5x15 feet of what you see was very tall grass that I mowed. I also moved the bunny over |
where his new pen will be.
|I've been craving lobster so my father brought me this beast tonight. Nothing like a lobster that is the |
size of your dog. She wasn't impressed at all that I made her may beside him, took me five minutes to
convince her to stay.
|My Tinka girl waiting for us to come to bed.|