Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 August 2012

this is a song for that scribbled out name

I haven't been in a blogging mood lately, I've been feeling quite quiet. Do you ever have those days where you just want to sit alone and think, not say a word at all. The only thing I can describe this exact moment is with one of my favorite songs.


I'll post another blog in the next couple of days. I have a hangout session tomorrow with my dear friend Cass, and then the rotary festivities begin, I have a friend from fredericton coming to the island for the first time and I will hopefully be spending most of the weekend out. I have some photos I need to post and lots more that I can make a nice long post about.

Stay Happy!

Oh, and I turn the big 21 on the 9th! kinda freaked out by how fast time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment